Special Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 package (1.5 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 6 packets aspartame sweetener (equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar)
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 4 cups fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces light frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a blender, combine the pudding mix, sweetener, cocoa, milk and vanilla; process on low until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping until smooth. Pour into a shallow 2-qt. freezer container. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes. Stir with a wire whisk; return to freezer until ready to serve. Yield: 12 servings.
1/2 cup: 140 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 257mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 10g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 1 fat-free milk, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Special Chocolate Ice Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.