- vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and reserved oat
- mixture; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake
- at 350° for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 2
- minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- Combine the icing ingredients until smooth; drizzle over cookies. Let
- stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 124 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.