Special Cheesy Bacon Apricot Spread
Recipe provided by Smucker's®
18 ServingsReady In Time 2 hours
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Apricot Preserves
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate
- several hours for flavors to blend.
- Serve with crackers or cut vegetables. Yield: 2 1/4 cups.