Special Cauliflower Side Dish Recipe
- 4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place cauliflower in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, dill, salt and garlic powder.
- 3. Transfer cauliflower to an ungreased 3-cup baking dish; top with yogurt mixture and cheese. Bake, uncovered, 8-10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup: 88 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 222mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Special Cauliflower Side Dish
"Sauce has a tang and goes well with the cauliflower and cheese! Will be putting this in my monthly menu making line up!"