This is my favorite way to prepare cauliflower. The topping adds color and enhances the flavor with a little zip. —Rita Reinke, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
- 4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place cauliflower in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, dill, salt and garlic powder.
- Transfer cauliflower to an ungreased 3-cup baking dish; top with yogurt mixture and cheese. Bake, uncovered, 8-10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Special Cauliflower in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2010, p315
Reviews for Special Cauliflower Side Dish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2015
"Sauce has a tang and goes well with the cauliflower and cheese! Will be putting this in my monthly menu making line up!"