This is my favorite way to prepare cauliflower. The topping adds color and enhances the flavor with a little zip. Rita Reinke, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place cauliflower in a steamer basket; place in a small saucepan over
- 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 6-8 minutes or
- until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard,
- dill, salt and garlic powder.
- Transfer cauliflower to an ungreased 3-cup baking dish; top with
- yogurt mixture and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 8-10
- minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 88 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.