This dish is a great start to the day or for any meal of the day. If you don't have Canadian bacon, try it with turkey bacon or ham.—Nicki Woods, Springfield, Missouri
- 2 tubes (4 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 cartons (8 ounces each) egg substitute
- 7 ounces Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Arrange biscuits in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over biscuits.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Special Brunch Bake in Light & Tasty December/January 2004, p8
Reviews for Special Brunch Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review