Special Brunch Bake Recipe
- 2 tubes (4 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 cartons (8 ounces each) egg substitute
- 7 ounces Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Arrange biscuits in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over biscuits.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Special Brunch Bake(16)
Sort By :
Very tasty and easy to make!
I used ground breakfast sausage instead of Canadian Bacon and served with Maple Syrup! Delicious!
I modified this recipe using one tube of the Grands buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits), chopped ham and 6 eggs. I also sauteed the mushrooms and onions before baking. It was awesome! The family loved it!
Really tasty! My husband and I both agreed it would be great with some diced red bell pepper added in....will try that next time!
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >