Special Brunch Bake Recipe
This dish is a great start to the day or for any meal of the day. If you don't have Canadian bacon, try it with turkey bacon or ham.—Nicki Woods, Springfield, Missouri
- 2 tubes (4 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 cartons (8 ounces each) egg substitute
- 7 ounces Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Arrange biscuits in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over biscuits.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving equals 160 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 616 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Special Brunch Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC