- 2 tubes (4 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 cartons (8 ounces each) egg substitute
- 7 ounces Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Arrange biscuits in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over biscuits.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Special Brunch Bake
"Very tasty and easy to make!"
"I used ground breakfast sausage instead of Canadian Bacon and served with Maple Syrup! Delicious!"
"I modified this recipe using one tube of the Grands buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits), chopped ham and 6 eggs. I also sauteed the mushrooms and onions before baking. It was awesome! The family loved it!"
"Really tasty! My husband and I both agreed it would be great with some diced red bell pepper added in....will try that next time!"