- 1 package (10 ounces) mint Andes baking chips or 2 packages (4.67 ounces each) mint Andes candies, chopped
- 48 butter-flavored crackers
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 2 candy canes, crushed
- In a microwave, melt baking chips; stir until smooth. Dip crackers in melted chips; allow excess to drip off. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill for 10 minutes or until set.
- In a microwave, melt white chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over crackers; sprinkle with candy. Chill for 5 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Spearmint Thins in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p66
Reviews for Spearmint Thins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review