Sparkling White Grape Punch
White cranberry juice adds tartness to this punch for showers and teas. For a light blush tone, use regular cranberry juice. —Julie Sterchi, Jackson, Missouri
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) white grape juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups white cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Seedless red or green grapes, optional
- Just before serving, combine juices in a 5-qt. punch bowl. Stir in
- soda. Add grapes if desired. Yield: 24 servings (3/4 cup).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 91 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.