Sparkling White Grape Punch Recipe
White cranberry juice adds tartness to this punch for showers and teas. For a light blush tone, use regular cranberry juice. —Julie Sterchi, Jackson, Missouri
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) white grape juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups white cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Seedless red or green grapes, optional
- 1. Just before serving, combine juices in a 5-qt. punch bowl. Stir in soda. Add grapes if desired. Yield: 24 servings (3/4 cup).
3/4 cup: 91 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Sparkling White Grape Punch
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC