Sparkling Strawberry Pie
With a prepared pie crust and frozen strawberries, you'll agree that making "homemade" pie couldn't be more simple.
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) regular or sugar-free raspberry or strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 to 4 cups frozen whole strawberries
- Pastry for single-crust pie (8 or 9 inches)
- Whipped topping
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Add frozen berries and allow to
- set a few minutes to thicken. When partially set, spoon into pie
- shell. Refrigerate. Garnish with whipped topping. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 238 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 167 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.