- minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Remove
- from the heat; cool to room temperature. Discard vanilla bean.
- Divide the fruits between two large pitchers. Add the wine, orange
- juice, liqueur, Cognac, lemon juice, lime juice and vanilla mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Just before serving, stir in
- carbonated water. Yield: 32 servings (6 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 126 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.