Sparkling Punch Recipe
As a table brightener, fix a bowl of festive fruity punch—it's a refreshing beverage you can mix together in moments. "To dress it up even more, I add an ice ring filled with oranges, lemons and cranberries," relates Karen Ann Bland, a reader from Gove, Kansas.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:24 servings
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix until sugar is dissolved. Chill for 1-2 hours. Just before serving, stir in soda. Yield: 24 servings (3 quarts).
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC