As a table brightener, fix a bowl of festive fruity punch—it's a refreshing beverage you can mix together in moments. To dress it up even more, I add an ice ring filled with oranges, lemons and cranberries. —Karen Ann Bland, Gove, Kansas
Featured In: Non-Alcoholic Party Drinks
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix until sugar is dissolved. Chill for 1-2 hours. Just before serving, stir in soda. Yield: 24 servings (3 quarts).
Originally published as Sparkling Punch in Country Woman May/June 1995, p24
Reviews for Sparkling Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 10, 2011
"I made this for my sisters wedding and everyone LOVED it!!! It's really fast and easy to make as well as super delicious. I will definitely make this again."