Sparkling Punch Recipe
As a table brightener, fix a bowl of festive fruity punchit's a refreshing beverage you can mix together in moments. "To dress it up even more, I add an ice ring filled with oranges, lemons and cranberries," relates Karen Ann Bland, a reader from Gove, Kansas.
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix until sugar is dissolved. Chill for 1-2 hours. Just before serving, stir in soda. Yield: 24 servings (3 quarts).
Originally published as Sparkling Punch in Country Woman May/June 1995, p24
Reviews for Sparkling Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 10, 2011
I made this for my sisters wedding and everyone LOVED it!!! It's really fast and easy to make as well as super delicious. I will definitely make this again.