Sparkling Peach Bellinis Recipe
Folks will savor the subtle peach flavor in this elegant brunch beverage. — Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 medium peaches, halved
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 can (11.3 ounces) peach nectar, chilled
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) Champagne or sparkling grape juice, chilled
- 1. Line a baking sheet with a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Place peach halves, cut sides up, on foil; drizzle with honey. Fold foil over peaches and seal.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until tender. Cool completely; remove and discard peels. In a food processor, process peaches until smooth.
- 3. Transfer peach puree to a pitcher. Add the nectar and 1 bottle of champagne; stir until combined. Pour into 12 champagne flutes or wine glasses; top with remaining champagne. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 74 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC