Folks will savor the subtle peach flavor in this elegant brunch beverage. — Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 medium peaches, halved
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 can (11.3 ounces) peach nectar, chilled
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) Champagne or sparkling grape juice, chilled
- Line a baking sheet with a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Place peach halves, cut sides up, on foil; drizzle with honey. Fold foil over peaches and seal.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until tender. Cool completely; remove and discard peels. In a food processor, process peaches until smooth.
- Transfer peach puree to a pitcher. Add the nectar and 1 bottle of champagne; stir until combined. Pour into 12 champagne flutes or wine glasses; top with remaining champagne. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Sparkling Peach Bellinis in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p176
Reviews for Sparkling Peach Bellinis
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review