Sparkling Party Punch Recipe
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 cups apricot nectar or juice, chilled
- 1 liter diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Pineapple sherbet, optional
- 1. In a punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice, apricot nectar and soda. Top with scoops of sherbet if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 17 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup (calculated without sherbet) : 66 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Sparkling Party Punch
"Very refreshing. I made this without the sherbet, and it was perfect! Not too sweet, and not too tart."