This has been my signature punch for years, and the much-requested favorite at our annual Christmas party. It’s sparkly, fruity, frothy (if you add the sherbet) and so simple! —JAN WITTEVEEN, NORBORNE, MISSOURI
Recommended: Non-Alcoholic Party Drinks
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 cups apricot nectar or juice, chilled
- 1 liter diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Pineapple sherbet, optional
- In a punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice, apricot nectar and soda. Top with scoops of sherbet if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 17 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Sparkling Party Punch in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012, p20
Reviews forSparkling Party Punch
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 6, 2012
"Very refreshing. I made this without the sherbet, and it was perfect! Not too sweet, and not too tart."