- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda
- 8 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 3 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar and marmalade; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir in grape juice and soda. Pour over orange sections; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove oranges to a serving dish. Sprinkle with almonds and coconut. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Sparkling Oranges
"Elegant looking I wouldn't use quite as much marmalade as that made it really sweet. That was the negative for me"
"A simple yet elegant salad which, since it can be made ahead, saves time and fuss. Every time I'm planning a holiday brunch, my mind and taste buds turn to this recipe. Highly recommended."