Sparkling Grape Punch
In Dumas, Arkansas, Arlyn Kramer relies on this lovely mauve-colored punch for quenching the thirst of her brunch guests. "It's bubbly, fruity and simple to stir up for a crowd," she assures.
22 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups grape juice, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a saucepan, combine water and sugar. Bring to a boil; boil for 3
- minutes. Cool. Stir in juices. Stir in ginger ale just before
- serving. Yield: about 5-1/2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 85 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.