- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups white grape juice, divided
- 1-1/2 cups sweet white wine or additional white grape juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup juice; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in the wine, sugar and remaining juice. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Refrigerate until set but not firm, about 1 hour. Fold in the oranges, grapes and raspberries. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sparkling Gelatin Salad in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p55
Reviews for Sparkling Gelatin Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review