Sparkling Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks or 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 cup white wine or white grape juice
- 1/2 cup chilled club soda
- 1. In a large serving bowl, combine the pineapple, oranges, strawberries and grapes. Combine wine or grape juice and club soda; pour over fruit. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup equals 87 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Sparkling Fruit Salad
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.