- 4 cups cold water
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 cup thawed grape juice concentrate
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Crushed ice
- In a large bowl, combine the water and concentrates. Stir in ginger ale. Serve immediately over ice. Yield: 2 quarts.
Originally published as Sparkling Fruit Punch in Quick Cooking July/August 2004, p15
Reviews for Sparkling Fruit Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review