“This fruit-filled dessert is yummy,” promises Nancee Melin of Tucson, Arizona. “For even faster preparation, you can buy cut-up fruit from the produce department. For an elegant touch, I like to garnish it with fresh mint sprigs.”
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 4 scoops raspberry sherbet or flavor of your choice
- 1 cup Champagne or lemon-lime soda
- Combine the strawberries, blueberries and cantaloupe; divide among four dessert dishes. Top each with a scoop of sherbet. Drizzle with Champagne. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sparkling Fresh Fruit in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p17
Reviews for Sparkling Fresh Fruit
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review