- 6 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) ginger ale, chilled
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a punch bowl or pitcher. Serve in chilled glass over ice. Serve immediately. Yield: about 2 quarts.
Originally published as Sparkling Berry Punch in Taste of Home February/March 1997, p19
Reviews for Sparkling Berry Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 12, 2010
I made this punch for 2 different ladies brunches and for my daughter's graduation party. It received rave reviews.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >