- pepper until blended. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Drain potatoes; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top
- with sauce and ribs.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- paprika. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until ribs are tender and
- potatoes are heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (10 ounces) equals 884 calories, 58 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 188 mg cholesterol, 982 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 48 g protein.