- 1 package (20 ounces) turkey breast tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1 large navel orange, peeled, sectioned and chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano or 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Rub turkey with oil; sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°, turning occasionally. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the relish ingredients. Serve with turkey. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spanish Turkey Tenderloins in Country Woman June/July 2010, p35
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spanish Turkey Tenderloins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review