- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large skillet or Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, pasta, sugar, chili powder, salt and garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until pasta is tender. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Spanish Spirals
Sort By :
"Wonderful, quick meal. Cooked the spirals separately and doubled the tomatoes,sugar, chili powder, salt and garlic powder. We also used a large chopped onion. For a twist, we used Rotel Tomatoes and garnished with shredded Mexican cheese mixture. Some wanted chopped black olives. Nothing seems to turn out bad with this. Great for cookout or a party! Loved by all."
"Super easy and quick dish that the family loves. I added fresh mushrooms and a little extra spaghetti sauce for extra flavor."
"Easy, tasty, only one pot to wash meal. :) My family loves it."
"Easy recipe. Kids loved it!"
"I added sliced mushrooms and my family loved this. I will definitely make again."