Spanish-Smashed Potatoes with Cilantro Sauce Recipe
I was inspired to create this after visiting a great Latin restaurant. The salty potatoes and the bright herbs are great together.
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and transfer to a small bowl.
- 2. Place the cilantro, garlic and salt in a small food processor; cover and pulse until chopped. Add water and vinegar; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- 3. Using a fork, flatten potatoes slightly; pour sauce over top. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 317 calories, 27g fat (4g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 359mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Spanish-Smashed Potatoes with Cilantro Sauce
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC