Spanish Rice Dinner Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1-1/2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Spanish Rice Dinner
Sort By :
"This was a unique recipe for a rice dish. I liked the addition of the green beans. The rice was moist and not dry. The dish had a strong taste of stewed tomatoes. It was the prominent flavor, and I am not sure I liked that. I may make this recipe again, but it's not something I would make frequently."
"For a super quick meal (I had some cooked rice in the refrigerator) this was very tasty. I liked the little bit of sweetness, and it had a good flavor without being overly seasoned. I'll definitely make it again!"