Spanish Noodles and Ground Beef Recipe
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- 3/4 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the noodles, tomatoes, water, chili sauce, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/4 cup: 352 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 1167mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Spanish Noodles and Ground Beef
"It was okay. Not bad, but also not a hit with my family."
"Nice casserole dish, and great taste. Will definitely be making this again."