- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- 3/4 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the noodles, tomatoes, water, chili sauce, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Spanish Noodles and Ground Beef
Sort By :
"Have made this several times and my husband and I both enjoy this casserole. It's fast, easy and delicious! We don't normally add the crumbled bacon unless we have leftovers from breakfast and don't miss it as the flavor is excellent without. Thank you, Kelli, for sharing your wonderful recipe."
"Nice casserole dish, and great taste. Will definitely be making this again."