Spanish Garlic Shrimp Recipe
This Spanish Garlic Shrimp is destined to become your go-to shrimp in garlic dish--seasoned with GOYA® Minced Garlic, spicy chile flakes, and savory GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning. These flavor-packed grilled garlic shrimp can be an appetizer, or double the recipe and serve atop GOYA® Yellow Rice Mix as a delicious, colorful main course.
- 1/2 cup GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 30 pieces)
- 1 teaspoon GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper
- 3 tablespoons GOYA® Lemon Juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons GOYA® Minced Garlic or 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon GOYA® Chili Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season shrimp with adobo. Cook shrimp until they start to turn pink, about 2 minutes. Add lemon juice, garlic, paprika and red pepper to pan. Continue cooking until garlic turns light golden brown and shrimp become opaque, about 1 minute more.
- Transfer shrimp and sauce to serving plate. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spanish Garlic Shrimp Provided by GOYA®
Reviews for Spanish Garlic Shrimp(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review