- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, fennel seed, water, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Crumble into bite-size pieces into a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Stir in spaghetti sauce and heat through. Serve with hot spaghetti. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spaghetti with Homemade Turkey Sausage in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p19
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Spaghetti with Homemade Turkey Sausage
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 22, 2011
This recipe is so easy to make, and the sauce is packed with flavor. Love it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Budget Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Turkey Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Meatball Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >