Spaghetti with Bolognese Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream or milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, carrot, celery, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Stir in spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil. Stir in cream and parsley. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add to sauce and toss. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Spaghetti with Bolognese Sauce(2)
Sort By :
I doubled this recipe. My family loves this dish. When you are tired of having red sauces, this recipe is a great change. This is going to be our go to recipe when craving a yummy bowl of speghetti. Great way to getting rid of some lasting carrots and celery in the veggie bin. I may try using some roasted chopped up red bell peppers too.
Very easy, tons of vegies and delicious! One of my favorite comfort foods. I doubled the recipe to make enough for the whole family.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >