Spaghetti Supreme Recipe
When friends and family rave about this skillet supper, I'm almost embarrassed to tell them how easy it is to prepare! I'm the oldest of 13 kids and have been cooking since I was 7.—Shannon Donnan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- 4 bacon strips, diced
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 4 ounces spaghetti or angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 1. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. In the drippings, cook the beef, celery, onion, mushrooms and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2. Stir in the soup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and bacon; Stir in pasta. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 331 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 833 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Reviews for Spaghetti Supreme
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC