When friends and family rave about this skillet supper, I'm almost embarrassed to tell them how easy it is to prepare! I'm the oldest of 13 kids and have been cooking since I was 7.—Shannon Donnan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Recommended: 22 Ground Beef Skillet Recipes
- 4 bacon strips, diced
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 4 ounces spaghetti or angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. In the drippings, cook the beef, celery, onion, mushrooms and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the soup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and bacon; Stir in pasta. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spaghetti Supreme in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p230
Reviews for Spaghetti Supreme
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2011
"I lost this recipe years ago and I'm glad I found it here. This recipe is a great weekday meal. It's super easy and my kids really enjoy it"
Reviewed Nov. 14, 2010
"It's got an even balance of different flavors. It's GREAT!"