- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (15-1/2 ounces) garden-style spaghetti sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15 minutes; stir. Bake 10 minutes longer or until rice is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spaghetti-Style Rice in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p200
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Spaghetti-Style Rice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review