- tender. Add tomatoes; cook until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Set aside.
- Scoop out the squash, separating strands with a fork. Combine the
- squash, tomato mixture, bread crumbs, ricotta cheese and parsley.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan
- cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40 minutes or until heated
- through and top is golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 263 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 528 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 12 g protein.