- Cook, uncovered, until liquid has evaporated, about 10 minutes. Fill
- shells; place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese;
- bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6
- side-dish servings or 2 main-dish servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 102 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 lean meat.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.