- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 pound Johnsonville® Mild Italian Links
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 14-16 minutes or until spaghetti is tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Spaghetti Skillet
Sort By :
"This is one of the first recipes I tried from a subscription given by my Grandma ... quite a few years ago. It was my first experience with sausage in casings - do I take the meat out, or just mash it as it cooks?? Either way, it turned out great. I'm so so very happy I've found this recipe again!"
"I used all ground beef and canned diced tomatoes. I did not add mushrooms. This came out very moist -- almost soupy -- but was delicious."