Spaghetti Salad Recipe
- 15 pounds spaghetti (broken into 2-1/2-inch pieces), cooked and drained
- 16 cups Italian salad dressing
- 5 bottles (2.62 ounces each) Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 3 bunches celery, diced
- 12 medium green peppers, diced
- 12 medium onions, diced
- 6 pounds cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 12 pounds tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1. In a several large containers, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 150 servings (1 cup each).
1 cup: 351 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 601mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Spaghetti Salad
"The very best I've had, well almost the very best I've ever had. Synthia's is the VERY best. JS :)"
"You can reduce the recipe by using; 1 lb. cooked, drained and rinsed spaghetti16 oz. bottle Zesty Italian Dressing, 1 red onion, chopped, 1 green pepper, chopped and 4 T. McCormicks Salad Supreme Seasoning. Mix and let chill. Add diced tomatoes just before serving. It really is very good."