Spaghetti Salad Recipe
Using a bottled Italian dressing makes this noodle salad breeze to prepare. Celery, green peppers and onions give it a pleasing texture and nice crunch.—Ken Churches, San Andreas, California
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 50 min. + chilling YIELD:150 servings
- 15 pounds spaghetti (broken into 2-1/2-inch pieces), cooked and drained
- 16 cups Italian salad dressing
- 5 bottles (2.62 ounces each) Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 3 bunches celery, diced
- 12 medium green peppers, diced
- 12 medium onions, diced
- 6 pounds cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 12 pounds tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1. In a several large containers, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 150 servings (1 cup each).
1 cup equals 351 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 601 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC