Using a bottled Italian dressing makes this noodle salad breeze to prepare. Celery, green peppers and onions give it a pleasing texture and nice crunch.—Ken Churches, San Andreas, California
- 15 pounds spaghetti (broken into 2-1/2-inch pieces), cooked and drained
- 16 cups Italian salad dressing
- 5 bottles (2.62 ounces each) Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 3 bunches celery, diced
- 12 medium green peppers, diced
- 12 medium onions, diced
- 6 pounds cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 12 pounds tomatoes, seeded and diced
- In a several large containers, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 150 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Spaghetti Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1993, p57
Reviews for Spaghetti Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review