Using a bottled Italian dressing makes this noodle salad breeze to prepare. Celery, green peppers and onions give it a pleasing texture and nice crunch.—Ken Churches, San Andreas, California
Recommended: 23 Favorite Italian Recipes
- 15 pounds spaghetti (broken into 2-1/2-inch pieces), cooked and drained
- 16 cups Italian salad dressing
- 5 bottles (2.62 ounces each) Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 3 bunches celery, diced
- 12 medium green peppers, diced
- 12 medium onions, diced
- 6 pounds cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 12 pounds tomatoes, seeded and diced
- In a several large containers, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 150 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Spaghetti Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1993, p57
Reviews for Spaghetti Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2013
"The very best I've had, well almost the very best I've ever had. Synthia's is the VERY best. JS :)"
Reviewed May. 15, 2009
"You can reduce the recipe by using; 1 lb. cooked, drained and rinsed spaghetti16 oz. bottle Zesty Italian Dressing, 1 red onion, chopped, 1 green pepper, chopped and 4 T. McCormicks salad Supreme Seasoning. Mix and let chill. Add diced tomatoes just before serving. It really is very good."