Spaghetti Salad with Italian Dressing Recipe
THIS salad is surprisingly flavorful and light, a refreshing change from a mayonnaise-based dressing. There is a nice contrast of textures and it's very easy to make. It can be adjusted to the number of people served.
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place pasta in a bowl; add tomato, mushrooms, olives, onion and garlic. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 344 calories, 13 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 587 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC