Spaghetti Salad with Italian Dressing Recipe
THIS salad is surprisingly flavorful and light, a refreshing change from a mayonnaise-based dressing. There is a nice contrast of textures and it's very easy to make. It can be adjusted to the number of people served.
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place pasta in a bowl; add tomato, mushrooms, olives, onion and garlic. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 344 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 587mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Spaghetti Salad with Italian Dressing
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC