Spaghetti Salad with Italian Dressing Recipe
THIS salad is surprisingly flavorful and light, a refreshing change from a mayonnaise-based dressing. There is a nice contrast of textures and it's very easy to make. It can be adjusted to the number of people served.
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place pasta in a bowl; add tomato, mushrooms, olives, onion and garlic. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 344 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 587mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Spaghetti Salad with Italian Dressing
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2013
"Love this salad!!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC