- 15 pounds spaghetti (broken into 2-1/2-inch pieces), cooked and drained
- 16 cups Italian salad dressing
- 5 bottles (2.62 ounces each) Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 3 bunches celery, diced
- 12 medium green peppers, diced
- 12 medium onions, diced
- 6 pounds cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 12 pounds tomatoes, seeded and diced
- In a several large containers, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 150 servings (1 cup each).
Reviews for Spaghetti Salad
Sort By :
"The very best I've had, well almost the very best I've ever had. Synthia's is the VERY best. JS :)"
"You can reduce the recipe by using; 1 lb. cooked, drained and rinsed spaghetti16 oz. bottle Zesty Italian Dressing, 1 red onion, chopped, 1 green pepper, chopped and 4 T. McCormicks Salad Supreme Seasoning. Mix and let chill. Add diced tomatoes just before serving. It really is very good."