- 3 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the tomato sauce, soup, onion, bay leaf, celery seed and Italian seasoning.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Add to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Discard bay leaf. Serve chops and sauce over spaghetti. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Spaghetti Pork Chops
"I made this today for my dad and husband. They have never had the two (spaghetti sauce and pork chops) together before in a dish. That said they liked it. I did make one change instead of plain canned tomato sauce, I used our homemade canned tomato sauce. I also only made 3 pork chops but kept all other ingredients the same. Nice twist on a classic dish."
"Great, simple, easy recipe. My family really loved it and the chops came out great. Next time I make it, I will thicken the sauce more."