- 3 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the tomato sauce, soup, onion, bay leaf, celery seed and Italian seasoning.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Add to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Discard bay leaf. Serve chops and sauce over spaghetti. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Spaghetti Pork Chops
Sort By :
Great, simple, easy recipe. My family really loved it and the chops came out great. Next time I make it, I will thicken the sauce more.
I only added the sugar once...lol, oops!
What a great way to fix pork chops. My family loved this. I added Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic , some sugar, crushed red pepper flakes and some sugar to the sauce. It needed a couple of tablespoons of tomato paste to thicken up, then it was perfect. I spooned some sauce over the chops on a serving platter and toss the pasta (1lb spaghetti) with the rest of the sauce and it clung to the noodles beautifully. I sprinkled all with fresh minced parsley and shredded Parmesan cheese. I served it with steamed peas and sourdough rolls. Thanks for a tasty meal!
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops >
- Slow Cooker Pork Loin >