I got this recipe from a local radio cooking program. It's easy to assemble and features traditional pizza ingredients over a unique noodle "crust". Get ready to dish out the recipe!—Shelly Ryun, Malvern, Iowa
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min. + standing
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) cooked spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Garlic salt to taste
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and milk. Add spaghetti; toss to
- coat. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with the
- beef, spaghetti sauce, pepperoni, mushrooms and onion. Sprinkle with
- garlic salt.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 15
- minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 ounce) equals 470 calories, 25 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 129 mg cholesterol, 1,062 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 30 g protein.